Skip to main content

Search on Wikipedia

Search results

SO Sad! Transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death. click image to read story

SO Sad! Transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death. click image to read story
42-year-old Dandara dos Santos was kicked, punched, and hit with shoes and a plank of wood in front of residents in Fortaleza, Ceara state, Brazil... till death. click image to read story

Featured Post

10 Reasons Why Men Should Quit Watching Po*n

How Girls Feel When Someone touched Their breast


How Girls Feel When Someone touched Their breast



Here are different stories of Girls who get their breast touched and how they reacted

STORY 1:

Yes i am a Muslim Girl who wears a Burqa. Therefore I take full care not to expose my body in any manner. However I have big breasts which measure almost 36C and their shape is prominently visible no matter what I wear.

A few weeks back I was traveling by bus from my office to home. It was late evening and was dark. The bus was crowded and i did not get a place to sit. I was standing and hoping for a place to sit.

Suddenly I felt a hand touching me on my waist. I kept quiet because the bus was very crowded and I felt that it could be by mistake too and I did not want to create a scene. Suddenly I felt the hand moving on my butt and squeezing it. I was taken by surprise but also felt a surge of excitement and arousal. I had never been touched by any guy before and I must admit that the touch aroused me.

He kept squeezing my butt for 5 minutes and then all of a sudden his hand went on my breasts and he started pressing them and his fingers moving in a circular motion and that started stimulating my nipples.
By this time I started getting a deep arousal and I could feel my panties getting moist with my fluids. I got a mild orgasm and felt a surge of vibration flow in my body. He started rubbing his erect penis on my butt and after 1 minute he stopped. I realised that he had ejaculated in his pants.
By this time my bus stop was nearing and without looking behind I moved ahead and stood near the entrance and then got off.
When I reached home my panties were drenched wet and I could not help using my fingers to stimulate my nipples and clitoris. I got a deep orgasm. It was my first masturbation.
Afterwards I felt a bit ashamed of letting a stranger touch my breasts and butt. I asked forgiveness from Allah and did my namaz.

STORY 2:

So there’s this boy i like and one day, we were watching a movie in the cinema and he sat beside me. I was wearing my off shoulder crop top. While we were watching the movie, i felt his hand touched the tips of my fingers then he held my hand, to be honest, i wanted him to touch me.
At first we were holding hands, then after a while, he held and rubbed my inner thigh which really turned me on, he was the first dude to do that to me, after that, he held my waist from the side and his hand gently moved to my ass and he squeezed it a couple times.

Slowly, his hand slipped underneath my shirt, my body started getting hot and and his hand went to my breast, he went under my bra, he squeezed it a couple of times, to me it felt awkward because, what the heck, then it got good, he traced his fingers on my nipples and started playing with it.
I felt this electricity in the pit of my stomach and this tingly sensation in my vagina, i twisted my legs and covered my face, i started breathing heavily and i moaned a little, it was the greatest feeling ever, He’s the first to touch me like that.

STORY 3

Ok I have there are 3 scenarios here 1 positive, 2 negative.
I went for a movie with my prince charming and we kissed. We planned only kissing but in the heat of the moment we both ended touching each other almost everywhere except butt. When he touched my breast i became drowsy with pleasure. I got numb i was feeling like an electric current was going in my body. I was awestruck. I started moaning and I was saying ouch that was so sexy. I lost all my senses and it was most pleasurable day in my life. Wow that seductive touch made me wet. I wish i can get touched by the same guy n get laid with him which i didnt. Its been 5 years we broke up and I am 32 and still single virgin and desparate to get touched again. ;)

I was first touched by a man when i was almost 17. I have really big breasts and was wearing kurta and was wearing dupatta also. This guy was cycling and he pressed my breasts when he passed by. I felt disgusting. I didnt understand what was happening to me coz i was too young but felt bad and cried a lot that day.
I was touched by a man last year. I used to go by that route at that time daily. I guess he planned to touch me. He came near me he was riding bike and touched me inappropriately. I felt disgusting. I filed a complain about this basterd.
I mean when we get touch by our sweetheart we get such a nice feeling. We feel we are in seventh heaven. When we get touched by a pervert we feel disgusting. Feelings do change when we are touchedby a right person.

STORY 4;

My breast have been touched without my permission. It pissed me off! I felt violated. Men have touched my breast like it was nothing. Placed their hand on them as if my body was not mine. I wanted to slap them, hard! But I do not believe in physical violence, so I pushed their hand away and walked away. How do I know what that man would do if I slapped him? He may beat me up. If he thinks he has the right to just grab me like that, he obviously can have even less control after I slap him.
I experimented with a man once (in the 90’s). We got intimate. He touched my breast, I was not turned on. He had no clue what he was doing. I could tell he only had one thing on his mind, penetration, ejaculation, and leave. I shut him down and he left. Good riddance, creep!
When I have been with a another woman, I have felt a connective and loving presence in bed with them. I have always felt a level of value for my body and feelings. She was mindful of my body and touched my breast like she knew what she was doing.
I hate when a person reaches out and touches my breasts without my consent! I want to slap their face to the back side of their head! Some men seem to think it is ok, IT IS NOT OK!

STORY 5;

well, this happened when I was in 10tnh std. I was sitting in the last row my boyfriend & my classmate who was sitting next to me.

The class was going on our teacher was writing on the blackboard I was leaning on my desk & taking down the notes. I felt somebody squeezing my boobs.
I turned & saw my boyfriend grinning at me he was squeezing my boobs he was sitting close to me with one hand he was also taking down the notes & in the other hand he was squeezing my breasts it felt so wonderful but I was nervous that if any other students saw what my bf was doing to me.

I saw all the other students were busy taking down the notes which our teacher was writing on the backboard.
I could not resist in giving my boyfriend erect dick a squeeze. My boyfriend put his hand under my skirt & started fingering me he also gave me an orgasm. Ohh I was getting really excited.

It was luck that we both did not get caught in our act. But we both enjoyed our act. After our school got over we went to his house where we both had wild crazy sex.
From this stories i believe touching their breast can open way for sex. What is your though? Comment below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside The Grisly Murder Of Mackenzie Cowell At The Hands Of Her Serial Killer-Obsessed Classmate

Inside The Grisly Murder Of Mackenzie Cowell At The Hands Of Her Serial Killer-Obsessed Classmate In 2010, 17-year-old Mackenzie Cowell fell victim to a disturbed classmate named Christopher Scott Wilson who had a morbid fascination with murder and a tattoo of Hannibal Lecter on his arm. "He wanted to be notorious like Hannibal Lecter... He always wanted to know what it was like to kill somebody, and what it would be like to cut them up and skin them."⁠ ⁠ Christopher Scott Wilson was a quiet, 29-year-old student at the Academy of Hair Design in Wenatchee, Washington in 2010. Meanwhile, he worked part-time at several local funeral homes — and steadily developed a disturbing obsession with death and serial killers. He idolized fictional murderers like Dexter and Hannibal Lecter, and even got a tattoo of Lecter on his arm. And when Wilson met a 17-year-old fellow student named Mackenzie Cowell, he targeted her to be the victim of his gruesome fantasies. ⁠ ⁠ When Cowell's mut...

Reasons Why Scammers Want You To Talk On Hangouts

Nowadays, Facebook and other social media are quick in detecting online fraudster. Fakes Facebook account are easy determined and terminated. A new fake Facebook account doesn't last longer. For a way forward, Internet scammers make use of old social media accounts. They customized them and use them to do their work. The old Facebook account or social media account period of usage is very short for them to complete their work. Facebook Usually detect such accounts and terminate them with immediate effect within the period of one weeks An internet scammer who might have gotten his prey after overnight browsing surfing the internet, will loose all want he suffered for if the fake Facebook accoubt get terminated. Within this period of one week, they thought of Hangouts and others similar APP such as what's app, telegram, etc. So as to continue their work till the end. Fully knowing that the fake account they are using will be terminated at unexpected time and for them to succeed ...

The corpse of Madame Debeinche, who was murdered in her Paris apartment on May 5, 1903, lay completely motionless

You are looking at one of the first crime scene photos ever taken The corpse of Madame Debeinche, who was murdered in her Paris apartment on May 5, 1903, lay completely motionless. Her photo is one of thousands snapped by Alphonse Bertillon, a police clerk in Paris who revolutionized detective work. Not only was Bertillon the first to photograph a crime scene, but he also streamlined the use of mugshots. By 1884, his groundbreaking new criminal codification method helped catch 241 repeat offenders in Paris. At first glance, the faded 1903 photograph of Mme Debeinche’s bedroom, bound in the yellowed pages of an early 20th-century album, shows what looks to be an unremarkable middle-class Parisian apartment of the time. The overstuffed room brims with floral decoration, from the wallpaper and heavy swag curtains to the carpeting, chair upholstery—even the chamber pot. A large reproduction of Alexandre Cabanel’s voluptuous 1863 painting, “Birth of Venus,” hangs on the wall. A sizeable unm...

REASON WHY A MALE CHILD IS BETTER THAN A FEMALE CHILD

T his topic has been put into a debate topic.  Click here to see the debate report by scholars on why a male child is better than a female child Many had argue on it some say a female child is better while others say it is male child that is better. both are important and have difference role to play in the society but among of the strong there is lazy and among of the best there is good. there is good, better, best and we also have important more important and most important. So grab a glass of wine while I will tell you some of the reason why a male child is superior to a female child. A male child let a family name in existence. A  family without a male child is just like a sinking boat. Male child let a family name in existence without them a family will come to an end. Female child they are another man property after marriage they cultivate on another man’s land single male can reproduce a thousand of human kind but a single female can't do likewise. If the...

Undiluted 5 REASONS WHY LADIES DON’T FORGET WHO DEFLOWERED THEM

I deflowered many girls who are now ladies. They still call me to know how i'm doing, what i'm doing,if i'm married. One day a man called my line and said " please leave my wife alone! I was confused, i called him back to tell him that he called a wrong number but he called my names. He said when anything happens to his wife suddenly, instead of shouting something like " JESUS" she will shout my name. And i have not seen this lady for about 7 years. Sometimes i feel it's a curse because they are many that i deflowed.  It there exist that special and unbreakable bond, because recent confession and impressions from the ones I was privileged to deflowered attest to it, to the extent that Sarah (now married) told me that she will never forget me in life and that if she has another opportunity or come back to life as a girl, I will be the one to deflowered her. My head got swollen at this statement.  have you wondered why ladies don’t forget who deflowered the...

The Crimes of Bonnie and Clyde: A Timeline (Odd Travels)

The Crimes of Bonnie and Clyde: A Timeline (Odd Travels) Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow skipped from bank robbery to bank robbery in America's heartland, becoming media sensations for their daring crimes and heart-throbbing love story. But all this came to a terrible halt in 1934 when an ambush stopped them dead in their tracks, decisively ending both their criminal careers and their young lives in a scene so gruesome that the photos cemented their untimely end into American history forever.  See the chilling photos and learn the unbelievable but true story of America’s most infamous outlaw couple  Bonnie Elizabeth Parker (October 1, 1910 – May 23, 1934) and Clyde Chestnut (Champion) Barrow (March 24, 1909 – May 23, 1934) were an American criminal couple who traveled the Central United States with their gang during the Great Depression. The couple were known for their bank robberies, although they preferred to rob small stores or rural funeral homes. Their exploits captured th...

Dad Who Became An Incubator For His Baby, See What Happens After That (Photos)

Dad Who Became An Incubator For His Baby, See What Happens After That (Photos) The loving father shared their story Online a few months back. The hospital gave them two options; to either carry their fragile baby while he takes his last breath or try EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to make him live. They chose the second option. Trusted God and prayers while giving it their all. Here today, we include the miracle baby’s most recent photos to show how he has beautifully grown.   Read dad’s story and see how grown and healthy he is: “105 days ago we were giving 2 options when our baby was born! We could either hold him while he takes his last breathes of life or we could try everything to save his life! It took no thinking! We knew he could of been blind, deaf, or handicapped but he was our flesh and blood we would of loved no matter what! We prayed, prayed some more, asked for prayers. We received the most amazing blessing and miracle ever! We walk out today with a baby boy who has not a single...

Proud and pregnant; 12 year old girl shows off her 14 year old baby daddy

Proud and pregnant; 12 year old girl shows off her 14 year old baby daddy Few days ago, a 12-year-old South African girl made headlines, after she revealed she was pregnant. She shared the photos on social media with the caption ‘pregnant and proud’ here are more photos She has now shared new photos with her baby daddy. The baby daddy of the 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, is reportedly a 14-year-old boy who lives in their neighborhood. UNDILUTED RELELATIONSHIP GIST, INFORMATION AND EDUCATION: Having a good listener can really help. We want to hear what you're going through. Chat with us today when you need. You Don't have to journey alone. Fill in the comment box below and one of our mentors will respond as soon as possible. It's confidential and always free. UNDILUTED RELELATIONSHIP GIST, INFORMATION AND EDUCATION care! UNDILUTED RELATIONSHIP GIST, INFORMATION AND EDUCATION offers all kind of relationship advice, bringing you the very best information a...

The "Spirit of St. Louis" plane that carried Charles Lindbergh on his historic transatlantic flight from New York to Paris was strikingly simple in design

The "Spirit of St. Louis" plane that carried Charles Lindbergh on his historic transatlantic flight from New York to Paris was strikingly simple in design. The plane flew 3,610 miles nonstop in just 33.5 hours, yet it measured less than 28 feet long, seven feet shorter than a standard school bus, and it was built with just a single 220-horsepower engine, about the same as a full-size sedan.⁠ ⁠ Its fuselage was constructed with a pared-down steel frame and its wings were made from spruce. And the whole plane, apart from the engine, was wrapped with only canvas. In fact, it didn't even have a front windshield because extra gas tanks were placed directly in front of the cockpit to help balance out the weight of the additional fuel. But despite its shortcomings, the plane did exactly what it was supposed to do — and made Lindbergh the most famous pilot on Earth. Read the story of Charles Lindbergh's "Spirit of St. Louis" by following the link in our profile.⁠ Th...

At 5:29 p.m. on June 4, 2008, Jodi Arias took this photo of her on-again-off-again lover Travis Alexander while he was in the shower right after they made love

At 5:29 p.m. on June 4, 2008, Jodi Arias took this photo of her on-again-off-again lover Travis Alexander while he was in the shower right after they made love. Less than a minute later, she stabbed him at least 27 times, sliced his throat from ear to ear, and shot him in the head before taking horrific photos of his blood-soaked body. She then tried to delete the pictures and destroy the camera by putting it in Alexander's washing machine — but police recovered it and charged her with first-degree murder just days later.  Travis Victor Alexander (July 28, 1977 – June 4, 2008) was an American salesman who was murdered by his ex-girlfriend, Jodi Ann Arias (born July 9, 1980), in his house in Mesa, Arizona. Arias was convicted of first-degree murder on May 8, 2013, and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole on April 13, 2015. At the time of the murder, Alexander suffered 27 knife wounds and a gunshot to the head. Arias testified that she killed him in self-defe...