Skip to main content

Search on Wikipedia

Search results

SO Sad! Transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death. click image to read story

SO Sad! Transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death. click image to read story
42-year-old Dandara dos Santos was kicked, punched, and hit with shoes and a plank of wood in front of residents in Fortaleza, Ceara state, Brazil... till death. click image to read story

Featured Post

10 Reasons Why Men Should Quit Watching Po*n

Why I Slept With My Husband's Boss

 

A true confessions of a lady who slept with her husband's boss. Should this be a reason to do such thing? If you were in her shoe, will you do the same? Grab a glass of whine as you read the narration of the whole story

About five years ago my husband Daniel and I were struggling to pay our house rent after he’d been forced to change jobs and I’d taken time off work to have our first child.

His new position, in the finance division of a major company, paid a lot less than his last job and we were going to the wall financially.

It looked as if we were going to have to go to my parents for a big loan to make sure we were able to pay our house rent and from not ending up on the streets.

Eventually, after six months of working himself nearly to death, a much better job came up in Daniel’s division.

The salary and bonuses he would earn from the promotion would set us up for years and not only pay for the house but allow us a holiday and a few luxuries as well.

I can’t underestimate how much we needed Daniel to get that job.

He was good enough and had worked hard enough, but the fact that he wasn’t senior in the company might count against him.

A couple of weeks after the position was advertised and after Daniel had written an excellent application that he had submitted to his boss, I found myself dragged along to a night out with the families of his co-workers.

As the boys from the office let their hair down to celebrate the end of the financial year, we girls joined in as well.

I hadn’t had a night out since my child was born and I guess I went a little over the top with my drinking.

"One night with me and you’re set”

As the night wore on and my husband, a little worse for wear, retreated to a couch with a few of his mates to keep on drinking, I felt a hand across my back and looked up to see the head of Daniel’s division standing behind me.

He leant down and whispered in my ear.

He said, ‘You’re a beautiful woman’.

I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t even know if he was serious, so I giggled a little.

He leant in again and kept whispering, “Julie, I know that you and Daniel are having problems. I can help.”

I asked how and he said, “They’ve chosen somebody else for the new position. But I can choose whoever I like, and I can pick him.”

I stayed silent waiting to see what deal he would make me.

His hand became a little heavier on the small of my back, and he continued, “I’ve been looking at you all night. I want to make love to you.”

I turned to tell him where to go, and he interrupted me, “Don’t say no yet. Just think about what this job means to Daniel. One night with me and you’re set. Think about it,” and he walked away.

I stood for a few seconds trying to gather my thoughts and dissect what had just happened to me.

Eventually, I dragged Daniel home, but having sobered up upon hearing Tom’s proposal I had a sleepless night lying next to him wondering if long-term financial security was enough to betray my husband for.

Was it even a betrayal? It was for him as well.

The next few days were spent discussing the state of our mortgage and how we needed him to get the job to save the house.

How could I tell him that there was no way he was going to get it unless I gave myself for him?

I knew there was only one thing I could do.

One day when Daniel had left for work, I went through his address book and found Tom’s mobile phone number.

I called him and said that I would give him what he wanted in exchange for Daniel’s promotion.

He called me back a few minutes later and gave me the address of a motel where we would meet.

For the next hour, I let this middle-aged man use my body as he liked on the promise that he would hold up his end of the bargain.

We left the motel, and I sat in my car for another hour crying.

Had I done the right thing? Would I be double-crossed?

A few minutes after I eventually managed to start my car and drive towards home my phone rang. It was Daniel.

I couldn’t bear to speak to him, so I let it ring out and continued to drive.

It rang again, and I ignored it again.

They were tears of joy with a lot of bitterness and regret mixed in.

We were saved, but at what price?

Daniel has since proven to be one of the best employees that the company has.

He’s earned bonuses that he never would have in his old role and looks set to be promoted again.

But every time he proudly talks to me about his work and how successful he is I have to look away in shame because I can never reveal the terrible secret about how he came to be there in the first place. 

This has been same reasons why must ladies slept with other man. What do you think of Julie about what she did, Right or wrong?Justify your stand with some points

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REASON WHY A MALE CHILD IS BETTER THAN A FEMALE CHILD

T his topic has been put into a debate topic.  Click here to see the debate report by scholars on why a male child is better than a female child Many had argue on it some say a female child is better while others say it is male child that is better. both are important and have difference role to play in the society but among of the strong there is lazy and among of the best there is good. there is good, better, best and we also have important more important and most important. So grab a glass of wine while I will tell you some of the reason why a male child is superior to a female child. A male child let a family name in existence. A  family without a male child is just like a sinking boat. Male child let a family name in existence without them a family will come to an end. Female child they are another man property after marriage they cultivate on another man’s land single male can reproduce a thousand of human kind but a single female can't do likewise. If the...

Proud and pregnant; 12 year old girl shows off her 14 year old baby daddy

Proud and pregnant; 12 year old girl shows off her 14 year old baby daddy Few days ago, a 12-year-old South African girl made headlines, after she revealed she was pregnant. She shared the photos on social media with the caption ‘pregnant and proud’ here are more photos She has now shared new photos with her baby daddy. The baby daddy of the 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, is reportedly a 14-year-old boy who lives in their neighborhood. UNDILUTED RELELATIONSHIP GIST, INFORMATION AND EDUCATION: Having a good listener can really help. We want to hear what you're going through. Chat with us today when you need. You Don't have to journey alone. Fill in the comment box below and one of our mentors will respond as soon as possible. It's confidential and always free. UNDILUTED RELELATIONSHIP GIST, INFORMATION AND EDUCATION care! UNDILUTED RELATIONSHIP GIST, INFORMATION AND EDUCATION offers all kind of relationship advice, bringing you the very best information a...

Dad Who Became An Incubator For His Baby, See What Happens After That (Photos)

Dad Who Became An Incubator For His Baby, See What Happens After That (Photos) The loving father shared their story Online a few months back. The hospital gave them two options; to either carry their fragile baby while he takes his last breath or try EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to make him live. They chose the second option. Trusted God and prayers while giving it their all. Here today, we include the miracle baby’s most recent photos to show how he has beautifully grown.   Read dad’s story and see how grown and healthy he is: “105 days ago we were giving 2 options when our baby was born! We could either hold him while he takes his last breathes of life or we could try everything to save his life! It took no thinking! We knew he could of been blind, deaf, or handicapped but he was our flesh and blood we would of loved no matter what! We prayed, prayed some more, asked for prayers. We received the most amazing blessing and miracle ever! We walk out today with a baby boy who has not a single...

Coronavirus Cases in Nigeria

C oronavirus Cases in Nigeria Presently, on 1st March 2020, one case has been confirmed in person of an Italian man who visited the nation. Hundreds if not thousands of others are supposed to be under quarantine but not yet. Another serious suspect is the taxi driver who took the infected Italian man to his destination. The places the Italian man visited had been locked down which include offices of Exxon Mobil and Agip (I think) in Victoria Island, Lagos. The other place locked down is a cement factory in Ogun State owned by Lafarge, at Ewekoro, news reported that some visitors who had been in contact with the infected Italian man had visited the place. The worst and most worrisome situation which might make Nigeria second largest victim country in the world, if the story is true, is that the said taxi driver is at large, he ran away avoiding being quarantined, demanding for 100million naira for his family, saying that he wont be the only person to go down, wishing to see the N...

Inside The Grisly Murder Of Mackenzie Cowell At The Hands Of Her Serial Killer-Obsessed Classmate

Inside The Grisly Murder Of Mackenzie Cowell At The Hands Of Her Serial Killer-Obsessed Classmate In 2010, 17-year-old Mackenzie Cowell fell victim to a disturbed classmate named Christopher Scott Wilson who had a morbid fascination with murder and a tattoo of Hannibal Lecter on his arm. "He wanted to be notorious like Hannibal Lecter... He always wanted to know what it was like to kill somebody, and what it would be like to cut them up and skin them."⁠ ⁠ Christopher Scott Wilson was a quiet, 29-year-old student at the Academy of Hair Design in Wenatchee, Washington in 2010. Meanwhile, he worked part-time at several local funeral homes — and steadily developed a disturbing obsession with death and serial killers. He idolized fictional murderers like Dexter and Hannibal Lecter, and even got a tattoo of Lecter on his arm. And when Wilson met a 17-year-old fellow student named Mackenzie Cowell, he targeted her to be the victim of his gruesome fantasies. ⁠ ⁠ When Cowell's mut...

A 24-year-old man who married a 61-year-old mother of 8 children has stated that despite people saying she's old enough to be his grandmother, he still loves her

A 24-year-old man who married a 61-year-old mother of 8 children has stated that despite people saying she's old enough to be his grandmother, he still loves her. In a video, the young man said he actually asked her out first stating that she gets him aroused. Love is blind to age, this is evident in the love story between a 24-year-old man, Quran, and a 61-year-old woman named Cheryl. Since their story broke out on the internet, the duo have faced harsh criticism from social media users but have remained resolute in their affection for each other. How they met In an interview shared by Love Don't Judge on Facebook, the lovers while openly showing affection by sharing kisses repeatedly said they have been friends for 8 years. According to the young husband, their mutual interest on social media platform Tiktok ignited their friendship which would later turn to be a lovely relationship. The gains and pains of their relationship Speaking on the fame their union has brought, the c...

A Very Victorian Two-Penny Hangover

During the Great Depreciation in London, people who couldn’t afford to sleep in a bad could pay twopence for a spot on a bench with a clothesline tied in front of them, so they could sleep while hanging over a rope . The term ‘hangover’ is universally understood to mean the disproportionate suffering that comes after a night of over-indulgence. But where does the term actually come from? One possible explanation is, somewhat strangely, Victorian England. During the Victorian era the practice of paying for a ‘two-penny hangover’ was incredibly popular among the country’s homeless population and the term ‘two penny hangover’ was so commonly used that it made its way into contemporary literature. A two-penny hangover is not the description of a very cheap night out, nor is it the amount it would cost you to get drunk in Victorian England. It is actually somewhere you could go to sleep if you were one of the thousands of homeless and destitute living in the country’s main cities at the tim...

Philly baby shot in the head after being used as human shield by his dad when drug deal erupted into gunfight dies 'of his injuries' three years on

Philly baby shot in the head after being used as human shield by his dad when drug deal erupted into gunfight dies 'of his injuries' three years on Yaseem Jenkins died Tuesday aged three, almost three years after the October 2019 shootout which saw him struck with four bullets, including one in the head. His father Nafes Monroe and shooter Francisco Ortiz could both now face murder charges.'Yaseem fought long and hard to recover from his injuries while still being the strong happy kid he was but sadly lost the battle yesterday morning,' wrote Nicole Jenkins, who launched the fundraiser for the child's mother, Tiffany Jenkins. 'It saddens us to have to lay him to rest at such a young age, Our family is devastated and heartbroken by his unexpected passing.'His father Monroe, 27, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and recklessly endangering another person after the October 2019 shooting. He now appears to be free, and posts regularly on a Faceb...

Spain’s First Recorded Serial Killer

Spain’s First Recorded Serial Killer MA N U E L Blanco Romasanta was Spain's first recorded serial killer. Born in Galicia, he admitted to thirteen murders, but claimed he was not responsible because he was suffering from a curse that caused him to turn into a wolf. Although this defense was rejected at trial, Queen Isabella II commuted his death sentence to allow doctors to investigate the claim as an example of clinical lycanthropy. The only case in the world of clinical lycanthropy. Manuel Blanco Romasanta was Spain’s first documented serial killer nicknamed the “Werewolf of Allariz.” Born on the 18th November 1809 in Regueiro, Esgos, Ourense province of Spain, Manuel’s life was complicated from the start. His mother had a difficult birth, and he suffered from genetic abnormalities. According to sources, he was originally named Manuela due to having androgynous gender, and his parents believed him to be female. For the first six years of his life, society treated him as a female...

Reasons Why Scammers Want You To Talk On Hangouts

Nowadays, Facebook and other social media are quick in detecting online fraudster. Fakes Facebook account are easy determined and terminated. A new fake Facebook account doesn't last longer. For a way forward, Internet scammers make use of old social media accounts. They customized them and use them to do their work. The old Facebook account or social media account period of usage is very short for them to complete their work. Facebook Usually detect such accounts and terminate them with immediate effect within the period of one weeks An internet scammer who might have gotten his prey after overnight browsing surfing the internet, will loose all want he suffered for if the fake Facebook accoubt get terminated. Within this period of one week, they thought of Hangouts and others similar APP such as what's app, telegram, etc. So as to continue their work till the end. Fully knowing that the fake account they are using will be terminated at unexpected time and for them to succeed ...